The time is NOW! BREAK IT DOWN and SHED THE POUNDS
At Live in Fitness we’re huge fans of breaking it down to break a sweat. Not only is dancing a blast, but research has shown it can boost your mood, improve your body image, and cure anxiety. And if there’s one truth every person can agree on it’s this: The best kind of workout is the kind that doesn’t feel like work! And few exercises get as fun as this.
Today Alyssa and Amber will be walking you through one of our great cardio-dance workouts.
If you’re not much of a dancer and not ready to hit the club or the gym with these moves yet, don’t worry. You can easily follow along and do this workout in the privacy of your own home. This beginner cardio workout will get your heart pounding, strengthen your whole body, and even bust a bad mood in a matter of minutes. And you need zero coordination to reap the benefits! Just crank the volume and press play!
Ready to get down? CLICK BELOW!
This exercise is part of a giant vault of videos given to you when you complete our program. It’s just a taste of the kinds of fun and effective workouts we do at our fitness retreats. We provide a multitude of classes including dance, boxing, hiking, spin, yoga, and much much more! Check out our AMAZING DEAL and join us at one of our beautiful locations in Hilton Head or our newest location in Los Angeles!
Live in Fitness!
5 Ways To Help You Stay Fit During Winter:
It’s getting colder and colder outside. Christmas is right around the corner and your town may already be getting some snow. Feeling the temperature drop can make us all feel a little lazy. Before you break out the hot cocoa and snuggle up we have some great tips to help you stay motivated and keep fit this winter.
1. Avoid sugary coffees. It’s tempting to head to your local coffee shop day after day for the extra boost and warm sugary goodness. But instead of taking in all that sugar and caffein try a hot tea. Tea is cheaper and much healthier and it does a great job warming you up on a particularly cold day.
2. Eat the occasional sweet. It seems counter productive but lets be honest with ourselves: It’s the holidays and we are going to eat sweet treats. It’s just how it is. Instead of torturing yourself and eventually binging at a holiday party on snacks, pace yourself. Allow yourself a treat every once in awhile. Candy canes are low in calories and dark chocolate is much better for you than milk chocolate.
3. Ice Skating Getting out and going for a jog can be particularly tough when it’s cold outside. But if you make your outdoor cardio part of a funner, winter based sport, it can be extremely rewarding. Get your loved ones out of the house, bundle up and head to the local ice rink. Focusing on sports you can only enjoy during winter can help motivate you to get out and get active.
4. Work out videos. Live in Fitness, as well as running a world class weight loss camp, we have great online videos via FitClub.tv. We have great motivational, nutrition, and work out vids covering a wide range of exercises you can do at home with little to no equipment. Check out our YouTube channel for more information.
5. Swim If you have a local gym or YMCA that has a pool, swimming is another great form of cardio when jogging isn’t an option. It’s refreshing and gets you out of the house and back in the gym. If you manage to make it a weekly part of your exercise routine you can develop a great habit to carry into the warmer months.
As difficult as it can be, cold weather isn’t an excuse to be lazy. Save those snuggles for when the work is done. Get up, get out, and get going. Be person out of your friends and family who didn’t put on winter weight and looks better than ever.
Live in Fitness!!
The term Fat Camp has been around a long time. In recent years it’s become a taboo term. In reality there isn’t much difference in Fat Camps vs Fitness Camps. So you shouldn’t let the name scare you off. Most modern camps serve the same function: achieve the body you desire in the healthiest way possible. Here are 5 misconceptions about Fat Camps.
1. Fat Camps are for kids. Though the term “Fat Camp” or “Fat Farm” once referred to camps for over weight children this is no longer the case. The majority of people choosing to travel and stay in fitness camps are adults. Adults are making the choice to get healthier in a controlled setting together in record numbers.
2. Fat Camps focus on beauty rather than health. In the 1970s this was very much the case. Children and adults signed up for camps that focused on how to make you as skinny as possible in the least about of time while many of the time sacrificing the clients health and mental well being. This is not how modern camps work. Camps pride themselves on finding the best, healthiest solution for getting each person the help they need to lose weight.
3. It’s only about exercise. This is also not true. Though a large percentage of the time spent at camp is to exercise a big portion of your time will be devoted to nutrition and behavioral development. You have to get your mind and your eating right if you’re going to keep the weight off.
4. It’s like boot camp for civilians. Though it is important to push you to your absolute limits at times to get to that next level we will never shame you or bring you down as a attempt to motivate you. Our job is to inspire and encourage you to do your best.
5. It’s only for people who are over weight. Fat Camp doesn’t mean FAT PEOPLE CAMP. It’s for people who have weight they want to lose and to become a healthier human being. People who aren’t necessarily over weight still frequent fitness camps to get healthier, stronger, and get the body they envision themselves having.
Remember the most important thing about choosing a camp isn’t what it’s called but that it helps you reach your goals in a productive, healthy, and satisfying way. Live In Fitness prides itself on doing that and much much more. Check out our testimonials and Youtube for more information on what we have to offer!!
The Gift of Fitness & Health
It is Important that we don’t let ourselves go. We focus lots of our time and energy on keeping our families happy, keeping up with our social lives, keeping up with our bills and not losing our jobs. It seems as though we forget that in order to keep all those things in track, we must pay a lot more attention than we do on our physical and mental health.
This holiday we suggest you treat yourself or a loved one who may need this more than anything, to the gift of fitness and health! At Live in Fitness weight loss camp, we provide you with the steps you need to lead a healthier and fitter life. What better way to get started on such an important part of your life, than doing it at a state of the art weight loss fitness camp retreat at Hilton Head island. No better way to get up and be motivated every morning than at our islands retreat.
Our programs are designed and customized to your body type, level and age. After our complete assessments and testing, we make sure to give each person the exact amount of attention their body needs and has been craving.
Live in Fitness!