Client of the Week Miriam lost 6.9 lbs in 1 week
Miriam is an Interior Designer from Annapolis, MD. Over the last 5 years she had gained close to 50 pounds & was unable to lose the weight on her own. The weight gain not only started to affect her body, it affected her joints, in her feet and she certainly noticed it in how her clothing fit. She became lethargic and would often avoid social commitments & certain business functions.
Always battling the struggle with weight Miram hit an all time low point in her life when she lost her stepdaughter to brain cancer. Her world started to unravel. Filled with grief, family issues and obligations she began to isolate herself, was unmotivated and food was a source of comfort. She knew she had to make a conscious lifestyle change and started her search for an intensive fitness lifestyle program. Live-in-Fitness fit the criteria.
When asked about her experience at Live-in-Fitness?
At first, I worried that LIFE’s workout regimen might be too advanced for me, but I quickly came to realize their individualized approach to client concerns, needs & ultimately their goals. Within the first few days my body & mind started to respond. I felt stronger & mentally clearer than I had in years. I have enjoyed the wide variety of workouts from the beach bootcamps to the hikes and trails off campus. The staff are friendly & knowledgeable teaching the importance of a balanced lifestyle, healthy nutrition & are constantly motivating and holding you accountable. The chef & kitchen staff create exceptional meals specific to your nutritional needs and requirements.
LIFE has given me a new outlook on the definition of diet & fitness, and a renewed confidence in myself & what I can achieve. No fads, No gimmicks—I’m going home with a plan of attack & the power of knowledge…
LIFE has been a true game changer! “If not now,,,When?”
Strawberry Protein Cheesecake Recipe
Ready in 90 minutes
Serves 4 people
Use a plain Fat Free Greek yogurt to cut down on the sugar in the recipe!
If you can’t find fat free, reduced or full fat ingredients work just as good!
If you prefer a gram cracker bottom, just add a small amount to the bottom of your baking pan or muffin pan before you add the mixture.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 10.6 Ounces (300g) Fat Free Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons (34g) Low Sugar Strawberry Jelly
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 12 Ounces (339g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder (or Strawberry)
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- In a large bowl mix your eggs, lemon, sweetener, protein powder, greek yogurt, cream cheese, strawberry jelly, and fresh diced strawberries.
- Once done mixing completely set aside.
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees
- Grab a 6” x 9” baking pan or muffin pan
- Use parchment paper to line your baking pan and pour in mixture
- Bake for 30-35min
- Once you have baked for 30-35minutes, lower the temp to 200 degrees and bake an additional 50min to 1 hour.
- Once cool, wrap with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Take the cheesecake out of the pan and parchment paper and place in a flat dish.
- Add fresh strawberries on top and enjoy!
Join The Weight Loss Revolution!