By Eric Viskovicz
Preparing for Home (Importance and Positivity)
From Broken to Positive
Make a list of the top 5-7 most important things in Your Life to worry about. Rank them from Most important to least. 10 at tops and
These will now stay as your Primary worry buttons the rest we are not allowed to worry about this will ensure your Success.
Remember if Everything is Important nothing is. Stick to the list.
This will make you prioritize and stay positive
You can even with a friend have them gently pinch you to show you when you go off course you will be surprised how many pinches they will get
For years, I’ve applied the principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to my own life with phenomenal results. Basically, CBT explains how we can change our behavior by changing our thoughts. Overeating (behavior) can be changed by challenging our irrational thinking and replacing it with rational thoughts. There are many types of thinking that undermine our success. Let’s explore some of these habits of thought, so we can learn to break the habit and think in new ways.
THE BIGGEST THING WE SEE AT CAMP IS THAT PEOPLE DEFLECT FROM THEIR PURPOSE, GOAL , REASON, AND IF THEY LET THEMSELVES THEY WILL FIND DEFLECTION (EXCUSES) NOT TO SUCCEED.
“IN LIFE YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN” THIS GOES DOUBLE FOR NEGATIVITY AND REVERSELY POSITIVITY”
Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa and Couscous
Prep 15 min; Cook 20 min; Ready in: 35 min
- 4 grated zest and juice of lemons
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 (4 oz) mahi mahi filets
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cous cous
- cooking spray
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- ½ cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix lemon zest, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Marinate mahi mahi for 5-8 minutes.
- While fish is marinating, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add couscous, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes.
- Mix all mango salsa ingredients together in a bowl and place in the fridge until ready for use.
- Take fish out of marinade and place on a greased baking sheet. Place in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once fish is done, place on a plate and cover with mango salsa and serve with couscous.
SERVES 4 (4 ounces mahi mahi; ¼ cup cous cous and ¼ of the mango salsa)
CALORIES 314; FAT 9g (sat 1.4g); PROTEIN 24.6g; CARB 31.3g (sugar11.8); CHOL 80mg; CALC 2.3%; SODIUM: 177.7mg