Do this Christmas Workout Today for the 11th day of Christmas
Day 11 Christmas workout
Chest, biceps and triceps workout
- Stretch and warm up 5 Min. (can be swapped out with a stretching video)
- Cardio – Elliptical trainer, moderate effort – 45 minutes (Cardio can always be swapped out with your workout videos)
- Chest-Incline Dumbbell Press 3 sets of 15 (use appropriate weight so you struggle on last repetitions )
- Chest-Machine Bench Press 3 sets of 15 (use appropriate weight so you struggle on last repetitions )
- Biceps-Machine Bicep Curl 3 sets of 15 (use appropriate weight so you struggle on last repetitions )
- Biceps-Hammer Curls press 3 sets of 15 (use appropriate weight so you struggle on last repetitions )
7, Tricep push down 3 sets of 15 (use appropriate weight so you struggle on last repetitions )
– Attach a straight or angled bar to a high pulley and grab with an overhand grip (palms facing down) at shoulder width.
– Standing upright with the torso straight and a very small inclination forward, bring the upper arms close to your body and perpendicular to the floor. The forearms should be pointing up towards the pulley as they hold the bar. This is your starting position.
– Using the triceps, bring the bar down until it touches the front of your thighs and the arms are fully extended perpendicular to the floor. The upper arms should always remain stationary next to your torso and only the forearms should move. Exhale as you perform this movement.
– After a second hold at the contracted position, bring the bar slowly up to the starting point. Breathe in as you perform this step.
– Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Tricep kickbacks press 3 sets of 15 (use appropriate weight so you struggle on last .repetitions )
Set up for the tricep kickback by grabbing a flat bench and sitting a dumbbell on the left hand side at one end.
Position yourself on the left side of the bench with your right knee and right hand resting on the bench.
Using a neutral grip, pick up the dumbbell with your left hand. Keep your back straight and look forward.
Tuck your left upper arm close to your torso and bend at the elbow, forming a 90 degree angle with your upper arm and forearm. This is the starting position.
Moving only at the elbow, raise the dumbbell behind you until your arm is fully extended.
Pause, and then lower the dumbbell back to the starting position.
Repeat this movement for desired reps and then repeat using your right arm.
For more exciting workouts contact #1 Fitness Retreat Center