- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
First, you have to understand what exercise is actually doing to your body. When you exercise, you put stress on your muscles. This stress causes tiny tears in the muscle tissue itself.
These tears repair themselves very quickly, and when they do so they become stronger in order to protect themselves against the next time they are put to use. That’s good, as this process causes you to become stronger.
But, if you don’t vary the exercise routine your muscles will eventually get to the point where they are no longer being stressed out by the exercise. This means that repeating the exercise will no longer have any effect at all.
You will have reached a plateau in your workout, and you’ll stop getting the results you used to get from the same exercise routine. Some people try to compensate for this by doing more and more repetitions of the same exercise, or increasing the weight on the machine.
But, what can happen then is that you will reach a point where you are putting more stress on those muscles than they can reasonably handle. This can lead to injury – something you want to avoid if you want to be able to continue to work out.
Psychology plays just as important a part in your weight loss routine as the exercise itself. When you keep repeating the same exercise routine over and over again, it can become boring. Not only that, but you’ll subconsciously notice that you are not getting the same type of results as you used to. What this means is that you’ll be much more likely to give up on your workout routine and lose all the progress that you have achieved up to that point.
Therefore, without variety in your workout you may hit a plateau, risk injury and be likely to give up working out altogether.
That is exactly why you have to put as much variety in your workout as possible.
The good news is that you have many different muscles in your body that you can work out, and there are a nearly unlimited amount of exercise routines that you can incorporate into your exercise program.
Weight loss resorts are aware of this. When you become a guest of an experienced resort like the Live In Fitness LIFE program, the trainers will evaluate your individual needs. Then, while you are there, they will design an entire series of exercise routines based on what will work best for you in the long term.
Nearly every day, your workout program will change somewhat. You may be working on machines one day, free weights the next, and doing sit-ups, pull-ups and track-based exercises the day after that. Or, you may mix and match all three types of exercise routines in the same day.
Experienced trainers at reputable weight loss resorts will be able to explain to you exactly why you are doing a given routine at a given time, so that you will understand how to keep doing it on your own. You’ll work out a wide variety of your muscle groups – and never have the chance to be bored with a given routine.
Over time, this means that you’ll lose considerably more weight than you would on your own, because variety will become a habit. You’ll have many different workout routines at your disposal when you leave the resort, so you’ll make the most out of your time at the gym for years to come.
This means that over the course of your life, you’ll continue to develop a better body and be much less likely to get bored and quit, or hit a plateau and stop seeing the results of your workout plan.
So, the bottom line is that if you want to lose the most weight and develop your body to the fullest without injuring yourself, you need to add as much variety to your workout as you possibly can.
This will serve you well, and the trainers at the Live In Fitness LIFE program will be more than happy to work with you to make sure that variety becomes the spice of your workout life.