- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
In fact, by the time you are back at work you’ve probably put on extra pounds that you don’t need, run down your endorphins, and more often than not, feel worse than before you went away.
A fitness getaway is different. It’s just like a regular five-star vacation, but instead of the resort helping you hurt your body, you’ll learn how to live healthier. Instead of gaining weight on vacation, you’ll lose weight. When you get back to work from your fitness getaway, you’ll have more energy than when you left and you feel healthier. Plus, after a fitness getaway you’ll look better than you have in years, and feel better about yourself, too. Your friends will be jealous and want to know how you did it.
You’d think that anyone – given these time-tested results – would choose a fitness getaway over a traditional vacation. After all, who doesn’t want to look better, lose weight and feel healthier? Logically. anyone would prefer that to coming back from vacation tired, cranky and overweight.
The problem is that many people either don’t know about fitness getaways, or don’t know what to expect from a fitness getaway. They think that regular vacations are their only option. Or, they think that a fitness getaway will be unpleasant and seem more like work than their actual job.
That’s why we decided it’s time to tell the truth and expose what you can really expect from a fitness getaway. We want to spread the word about fitness getaways and dispel the rumors you may have heard about them.
- First you have to understand that fitness getaways are fun. They are not stressful. A good fitness getaway will make losing weight and getting into shape more enjoyable than it’s ever been before.
- Fitness getaways are great places to make new friends. Everyone at the fitness getaway will be there for the same reason – they want to look and feel better and improve their lives. You’ll automatically have something in common with everyone you meet at your fitness getaway.
- When you go to a fitness getaway, you’ll find all of the amenities you’d expect at any other vacation resort. They aren’t industrial boot camps located in former mental hospitals. They are five-star vacation experiences.
- Speaking of which, fitness getaways usually serve five-star meals cooked by world-class chefs and designed by experienced dieticians.
- You’ll have your own personal suite at a fitness getaway. You won’t be stuck in a dorm or in a cramped hotel room. You’ll live in a luxurious accommodation.
- You’ll still be able to go to the beach! The best fitness getaways, like the Live In Fitness LIFE program in Playa Del Ray, California, are located only minutes from the sun and sand.
- The staff at fitness getaways will create a unique fitness program that is catered to your needs – and matches your personal goals for your vacation experience.
- You won’t have to hide away from the world while you are on a fitness getaway. You’ll have access to high-speed WiFi connections and premium cable.
- Most fitness getaways also understand that you may need to keep in touch with the office or family and friends, and make a business center available to you.
- Fitness getaways won’t make you feel ashamed if you are overweight. They understand that it’s hard not to get into bad habits given the lifestyle most people lead. What they’ll do is find ways to gently break you away from your bad habits, and help you develop healthy habits that will stick to you for years.
- When you are at a fitness getaway, you’ll have full concierge services available to cater to your every need. Fitness getaways are all about luxury and finding ways to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible.
- The latest and most up to date exercise equipment will be available at your fitness getaway, so that you can get the most out of your exercise program without worrying about hurting yourself.
- You may never want to leave the fitness getaway. You’ll be having such a good time with your new friends and feeling so much better, you’ll wish you could live there permanently!
- Fitness getaways won’t force you into trying any fad diets. They know that those diets are unhealthy and actually cause people to quickly put the weight back on. They want to help you lose weight and keep it off for the long term.
- You’ll probably perform better at work when you get home from your fitness getaway. Because you’ll be healthier you’ll be able to focus more easily, be more alert and feel better about both yourself and everything you do.
Fitness getaways are a great alternative to a standard vacation. You’ll get everything you’ve ever wanted from a fancy resort, have fun, make friends, and start living a healthier life. And, people will notice you’ve lost weight and look great!
What could be better than that?