- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
Weight Loss Retreats
There’s nothing you can do about it as long as you stay in your toxic environment. Your bad habits will win and your subconscious will sabotage your weight loss goals.
This is why many people have chosen to go to weight loss retreats. Yet, many people don’t even know what weight loss retreats are – even though they are one of the only ways to really lose weight for the long term.
To put it simply, a weight loss retreat is somewhere you go for two to six weeks to get out of your toxic environment, break your old unhealthy habits, and develop new ones that will help you stay in shape for the rest of your life.
First-timers typically go to a weight loss retreat for a month. People who come back tend to stay for two weeks if they just want to cleanse their bodies and mind, or up to six weeks if they are in training for a marathon or similar event.
Weight loss retreats work for a variety of reasons. For one, you stay at the retreat the whole time – and there is no temptation at all for you to break your diet or avoid your exercise routine.
For another, when you are at the retreat you are part of a community – and everyone there is working for a common goal. You all want to lose weight, so you can support each other.
Weight loss retreats also have psychologists on staff who help you change the way your mind relates to your body. This is just as important as diet and exercise when it comes to losing weight. You have to have a healthy mental relationship with your body if you don’t want to sabotage yourself in the future. You need to understand why you gained weight in the first place. Then you can find a healthy mindspace that will be conducive to losing weight and keeping it off.
Finally, weight loss retreats are fun. One of the reasons that people often get lazy about going to the gym is that it can feel like a chore. A reason many people go off their diets is that the food becomes bland and boring.
Weight loss retreats show you how to work out effectively while enjoying the experience. If you associate working out with positive mental health and fun, you are far more likely to keep working out.
These retreats also serve food that is comparable to what you’d find in a five-star restaurant – yet it is designed by dieticians to be healthy and promote weight loss. When you actually learn to like to eat healthy food, you won’t want to go back to processed foods or fast food. They’ll even give you the recipes their world class chefs have created so you can recreate the meals in your own home!
Many weight loss retreats, like Live In Fitness in Playa del Ray, CA, are set up as luxury resorts. You have your own private room with premium cable and access to high-speed WiFi.
The concierges on duty will be willing to cater to your every whim. You will be a five-minute walk from the beach and great shopping – because you’ll need a new wardrobe for your new body.
The staff won’t create a one-size-fits-all exercise program. Instead, they’ll evaluate you and provide you with a personalized exercise routine that meets your unique needs. They won’t bully you into losing weight – they’ll help you feel good about yourself and the progress you are making.
Meanwhile you’ll be living in the lap of luxury, making new friends, and most importantly be out of your toxic environment.
By the time you return to the real world you will feel better about your body and yourself. You’ll feel healthier than you have in years. You will be in a better mental state. You’ll know why you were overweight to begin with, and understand how to relate to your body in a way that is much healthier.
This means that once you leave the weight loss retreat you will no longer be tempted by the toxic lifestyle you used to lead. It will seem negative, and you won’t want to go back to feeling sluggish and unhealthy.
Your old bad habits will be a thing of the past, and your new, healthier habits will feel so good, you’ll stick to them – all because you took the time and effort to go to a weight loss retreat and finally take control of your future.
Weight loss retreats are the most sensible solution when you are finally really ready to lose weight and keep it off.