- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
The Benefits Of Weight Loss
There are many benefits to losing weight. Let’s look at a few of the more well documented and important ones.
- Losing weight will help your career. Time after time, studies have shown that it’s not just what you accomplish at work that sets you up for promotions and advancement. It’s how people perceive you. When people see that you take care of your body, it makes them subconsciously think that you also take better care of your work at the company. Therefore, weight loss can help you move up the corporate ladder, make more money, and have more influence in your industry.
- When you lose weight, you’ll actually save money. This fact surprises most people, but it’s true. If you eliminate just 100 calories a day from your diet, you’ll save an average of $172.20 a year.
- Being in shape will increase your libido and sexual performance. Men’s sexual desire and ability is strongly tied to the amount of testosterone in their bodies. Studies have shown that men who are 30 pounds overweight see their testosterone levels drop to those for men a decade older.
- Physical fitness will increase your social life. This is true for a variety of reasons. When you are in shape, you’ll have more self-confidence, and people respond to that. People also feel more comfortable around others who are in shape than they do around people who are out of shape. And, many people assume that someone who is overweight is lazy and less interesting to hang out with. So, one core benefit of weight loss is that you’ll have more friends.
- You’ll be healthier. When you are overweight, you are at increased risk for a wide variety of medical problems including high cholesterol, angina, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, high blood pressure and sudden death. When you lose weight you are also likely to sleep better, have more natural energy, breathe better and feel more comfortable when you are moving around.
- You will be at much lower risk of suffering depression. For a variety of psychological and physical reasons, people who are overweight are much more likely to suffer from depression. This can be a vicious cycle, because people who are depressed are less motivated to be active, which can cause them to become more overweight, which can then cause them to be more depressed. Losing weight helps you stop this cycle and can improve your overall mental health.
- Not only will you have an increased libido; you will also enjoy sex more. Doctors have documented that people who are in shape experience much higher levels of satisfaction during and after sex than people who are overweight.
- Getting in shape can help your partner lose weight as well. When one member of a couple starts to gain weight, typically the other member will, too. But, the opposite is also true; when one partner starts to get into shape, their partner will most likely lose weight.
- You’ll have more energy to get things done. When you are in shape, your metabolism and endorphin levels are at their peak. This allows you to have more focus and increases your energy levels. You’ll accomplish more of your non-weight loss related goals, perform better at work, and get tired much less easily.
These are just a few of the well-documented reasons why people are making the effort to lose weight and keep it off for years to come. They know it’s not just a matter of looking better for a big event or trying to get into a bikini come summertime. It’s about being in shape for the long term.
It’s also why they are choosing fitness resorts like the Live In Fitness LIFE program in Playa del Rey, CA. Fitness resorts have a huge advantage over traditional weight loss methods when it comes to staying in shape for the long term.
They don’t temporarily starve you like fad diets. Instead they serve you healthy, five-star meals designed by nutritionists. Then, they teach you how to make healthy food for yourself. Wouldn’t you be much more likely to eat healthy in the long term if your food tasted good than if you were just eating grapefruit?
Fitness resorts have psychologists on staff who can help you come to terms with why you became overweight in the first place and help you have a new emotional relationship with your body that can contribute to long term weight loss.
Their trainers are experienced and know how to not only motivate you to exercise, but also how to make exercising fun. One of the main reasons people give up on going to the gym and other exercise plans is that they get bored and lose their motivation. When exercising becomes something you want to do rather than something you have to do you will be much more likely to stick with it.
When you are at a fitness resort, yo’ll be in a luxury vacation environment. You’ll have your own private suite, access to concierge service, be close to the beach and shopping areas, and be able to tap into all the amenities you would expect at a high-end vacation resort.
Fitness resorts also help make you part of a community dedicated to weight loss. You’ll make new friends who share your goals and who won’t tempt you to make bad decisions that could impact your results.
The bottom line is more and more people are understanding the benefits of weight loss, and once they know how important it is to lose weight, many of them are choosing fitness resorts because they want long-term results.