- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
Lose Weight And Keep It Off
The problem is that most weight loss plans you find don’t really work in the long term. You can go on a fad diet, but you won’t stay on it forever. And, if you did, it would probably be bad for your health and your doctor would make you stop it. That’s because fad diets may make you drop a few pounds, but they don’t give your body the nutrition it needs. And, when you go off the diet, your body will be craving nutrition so much that you’ll start to overeat.
Trying to lose weight by working out on your own is also something that is destined to fail. Sure, you’ll go to the gym for a while and probably shed a few pounds, but almost nobody can stay motivated to keep going to the gym in the long term. Plus, if you don’t use the weights and equipment correctly then you put yourself at risk for injury, which will keep you from working out for a long time.
Beyond that, losing weight and keeping it off is not just about diet and exercise. It’s about your mental state. You can’t lose weight and keep it off until you understand how your mind relates to food, and find a healthy way to think about your body.
If you are overweight, you are at a high risk to suffer self-esteem issues – and a lack of self-esteem will seriously sabotage any weight loss effort you try. In fact, at this point you may not even understand the psychological issues that have caused you to develop the bad habits that have made you overweight in the first place. How can you be expected to lose weight and keep it off if you don’t know why you are overweight?
The real way to meet your goals is to do so as part of a supportive community and with the help of trained professionals. That’s why so many people have started going to fitness resorts, like Live In Fitness in Playa Del Rey, CA. Sometimes called fitness camps, fitness retreats, fat camps or fat farms, fitness resorts make it possible for nearly anyone to not only lose weight but also to keep it off.
They do so by taking you out of your toxic environment and working on your mind, body and diet all at the same time. When you leave a fitness retreat you’ll be both mentally and physically healthier. This means that you’ll not only lose weight at the fitness resort, you’ll be motivated to keep it off for the long term.
Yet, many people have not heard about fitness resorts, and if they have they don’t really understand what they are. They may think they are only for people who are seriously obese. They may think they are only for the rich and famous. Or, they may imagine that they are unpleasant places that will try to bully them into living a healthier lifestyle.
This could not be further from the truth. Fitness resorts exist for one reason and one reason only – to help people lose weight and keep it off.
Reputable fitness resorts have trained psychologists on staff who help work with you so that you gain a better understanding of why you gained weight in the first place. They help you find new ways to think about your body that will stay with you, so that you are motivated to keep the weight off long after you have left the resort.
They also have trained staff members who evaluate you as an individual, and then come up with a personalized exercise plan that will work for your needs. They’ll teach you how to exercise in a way that is both safe and effective, so you won’t injure yourself when you go back to the gym.
Then they’ll serve you gourmet food comparable to that served in five-star restaurants. The food will have been prepared by an experienced chef under the supervision of an experienced dietician. In other words, your food will not only taste great, but it will provide you with all the nutrition you need and help you lose weight.
You’ll even be given the recipes for your meals, so you can recreate them yourself when you are back home. You won’t be stuck eating lettuce leaves, or going on an unhealthy grapefruit diet.
Best of all, you’ll be part of a community. Everyone at the fitness resort will be there to lose weight. You’ll all have a common goal, so you’ll be able to provide each other with support that will help keep you going and stay focused on losing weight and keep it off – perhaps forever.
Even more importantly, being a fitness resort will be fun. You’ll have luxurious accommodations, access to premium cable television, high-speed WiFi connections, a concierge and even a business center. The staff will make sure that you have a positive experience – because they know that’s the best way to make sure you not only meet your goals but also stick to them.
In other words, when it’s time for you to finally lose weight and keep it off, a fitness resort is the best solution you’ll find. It will not only help you lose the weight today – but also let you keep it off for years to come.