- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
- Losing Weight Step By Step
- Come to Our Island and Get Off Yours
- Find Love at Live In Fitness
- We Are Total Geeks
- You Will Have to Take a Lot of Tests
- You Will Become Less of a Person
- We’ll Probably Make You Cry
- We Have Failed a Lot
- You Can’t Eat What You Want
- You Can’t Be Yourself Here
- You Can Run, But You Can’t Hide
- It’s Gonna Cost You
How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
This is where a personal trainer can help you. Some people think personal trainers are just for the wealthy. They’re wrong! Personal trainers not only can be affordable, they are an essential part of getting into shape. In fact, some people argue that it is nearly impossible to lose weight and keep it off without using a personal trainer.
Sure, you’ll have to spend a little extra money hiring a personal trainer – but getting into shape can add years to your life, improve your social life, and make you feel healthier. In other words, they are a good investment in your future.
We talked to the personal trainers at the Live In Fitness LIFE program in Playa del Rey, California and asked them why having a personal trainer is important and how a personal trainer can help you lose weight and stay in shape.
Here are some of their responses:
- Nobody can lose weight and get in shape on their own. People are social creatures, and need encouragement from other people if they are going to make any major changes in their lives. You can’t improve your mental health without seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist. A personal trainer is like a mental health professional for your body.
- Trying to work out without a personal trainer is dangerous. It’s very easy to hurt yourself when you are working out if you don’t know what you are doing – and when it comes to the gym, most people don’t know what they are doing. A personal trainer is a professional who will help you work out in ways that are designed not to tear muscles or damage your body in other ways.
- Everyone’s body is different, as are their weight loss needs. If you try to find out ways to lose weight on your own, you will just get general advice – and much of it won’t be helpful for you. A personal trainer will listen to you and then evaluate your body. He or she will then create a customized workout that will be designed to help your individual needs. This means that he or she will find the most effective way for you to lose weight and get in shape. You won’t waste your time on exercises that won’t help you meet your goals. Instead, you’ll have a targeted plan in place that will work within your goals and limitations.
- A personal trainer will push you to succeed in meeting your goals. When you are working out on your own, it’s easy to get complacent. You don’t know exactly what your body is capable of. This means that you won’t know how far to push yourself when you are working out. A personal trainer will know what you are capable of and push you to make the most out of your workout. He or she will get you to work harder so that you get better results.
- A personal trainer will help you feel good about yourself. Building up your self-esteem and internal dialogue is a very big part of the weight loss process. Your personal trainer will encourage you to feel good about what you have accomplished, and point out your successes to you. Over time, this will change the way you feel about yourself and your body – and help you stay on track. As your self-esteem increases, so will your dedication to your weight loss goals.
- When you work with a personal trainer, you will stay motivated and not lose focus. Nearly everyone hits a point in their weight loss plan where they start to get unmotivated. That’s a normal part of the process. When you work with a personal trainer, he or she will push you through those times and get you motivated again so that you don’t end up giving up on your goals before you can reach them.
- Personal trainers help keep your exercise routine interesting. One of the main reasons people give up on their weight loss and fitness goals is that they get bored. It becomes a chore, and it’s easy to find an excuse to give up on a chore. A good personal trainer will create a variety of exercises that are also fun and interesting. Because you’ll be doing different things all the time, you won’t get bored of your workout plan. Instead, you’ll constantly be looking forward to new challenges. This will make your workout become a positive experience, so you won’t want to give up on it.
- Personal trainers can help you learn how to live healthy even when you aren’t in the gym. They can give you advice on diet and other parts of your lifestyle, and how to change them in order to make the most out of your time in the gym. This means you’ll lose weight and get into shape even faster than you may have thought possible.
- When you go to a personal trainer, you’ll learn things about your body. Remember, personal trainers are trained professionals. They know how your body really works, and can teach you how to manage your body to get maximum results.
- A personal trainer is there to help answer any questions you may have about how to work out. There is a lot of equipment in a modern gym, and the average person doesn’t really know how all of it works or how to get the most out of the newer machines. Personal trainers will teach you the ins and outs of all the equipment, so you can use them to your advantage even when he or she isn’t around – for example, if you are on vacation or a business trip and need to use the hotel gym.
- When you work with a personal trainer, he or she is on your team. Having someone who is there to help you become as fit and healthy as possible is a huge advantage in the battle of the bulge.
These are just a few of the ways that a personal trainer can help you. The bottom line is that when you work with a personal trainer, you are much more likely to meet and maintain your weight loss goals – so you should consider working with one whenever it is possible and practical.
Eric Viskovicz is the founder and director of Live In Fitness Enterprises. His site, http://liveinfitness.com is where many people find his Marina Del Rey weight loss retreat.
When it comes to weight loss, Eric Viskovicz is both an innovator and a pioneer. Due to his own struggle with weight loss, and a comprehensive understanding of the way in which the struggle to lose weight can totally envelope a person, Eric was the first person to realize that in order to be successful at weight loss, it needs to be treated in the way in which it is experienced. What this means to Eric is that in order to win at weight loss, a person has to first completely understand himself. This philosophy led Eric Viskovicz to produce the first ever approach to weight loss based on the person’s personality.