• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MAC25

MAC25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hello! My name is Morgan and I'm very excited about coming to L.I.F.E. in only a few days! My start day is this coming Wednesday, March 7th. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and several weeks of what sounds like an amazing and life changing experience!

#2 johnh417

johnh417

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Welcome Morgan. Today was my first day and I am sure you are nervous about your new journey. Take it from the most anxious guy here. You have nothing to worry about. Everyone has been great and welcoming.

I look forward to meeting you wednesday.

John

#3 Christina22

Christina22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hi Morgan,

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow! You will have an amazing experience here at LIFE. It sounds like you will be staying with us for awhile which will give you the needed time to make big lifestyle changes. I'm looking forward to working with you!

Christina

#4 Cory Katherine

Cory Katherine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

I just want to give you some props Morgan! You have been working so hard in every class, every PT session, and I know you're inspiring the others around you. Your first day was my first day and I have to say this has been a great first week for both of us! You're killing it and you're totally inspiring me along the way. Stay tough girl~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users