• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Marina79

Marina79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hi my name is Marina, I’m from Northern California. I am joining the Live in fitness program in March. I am excited to be down there for two weeks.

#2 Christina22

Christina22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Hi Marina,

Glad you decided to join LIFE. You are in for a real treat! I've been here as an intern for 8 weeks and love it. Can't wait to work with you and help you in this new journey. See you soon!

Christina

#3 Marina79

Marina79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

Great, how's the weather been down there?

#4 Sye

Sye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

hello Marina
My name is Sye I have been a coach with Life for about eight months now. The amount of knowledge
from our training staff you will in counter is second to none. You picked the right place to to get your
health and fitness needs met. All of the trainers are very well trained so no matter who you train with
you are sure to get a quality session in the gym. I look very forward to meeting and working out with you.
Very key to remember when here make sure to hydrate a lot when here, its very important. see you soon

#5 Cherise

Cherise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hi Marina!

I am from the Monterey/Santa Cruz area of northern California. The weather has been pleasant down here, and this weekend it is supposed to be in the 80's! I am looking forward to meeting and training you!!

#6 arleigh

arleigh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

uhhhh Cherise, I don't know what the weather's like where you're from, but it's cold here! Ok maybe not freezing, but definitely chilly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users