• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Patob27

Patob27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

THe weight loss challenge for me has been going great Week 1 I lost 7 pounds and 9 1/2 inches. I hope for similar results week two though i have been sick. I just have to keep pushing every day to reach my goal. What helps for me is looking forward to something everyday especially for the days you don't really want to be there like today I felt like crap but i wanted to do the stairs. Though i did not get to, i went to the beach instead but it was a lot of fun with Omari. What i look forward to every week is the Temescal Canyon hike, Boxing with Marco, Sunset Beach run/walk, The santa monica stairs, and My weight training Sessions with Ryan. These activities help me push myself towards where i want to be. SO you just have to find something that will get you out of bed in the morning. I think as long as you push yourself toward your goal you can achieve it.

#2 nicola

nicola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationMarina Del Rey

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:12 PM

Welcome to the race Pat!

#3 Christina22

Christina22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

Congrats Pat! I've watched you work so hard and really give it 110%. I have already seen you make big strides in your journey at life and am excited to watch you reach even further. Keep it coming!

#4 Cherise

Cherise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

Keep up the good work Pat! You still managed to burn at least 3000 calories while being sick...that is some perseverance!

#5 schuyler

schuyler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

That is a fantastic outlook on the process here bro. We all have days like, but it's how you deal with those days that separates those who are successful long term and those that are short term. That's a great lesson for you to learn because you've been here a couple times and figuring out more tools that work for you each time.

Stay Focused.

#6 asw5086

asw5086

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Keep up the great work Pat!

#7 Patob27

Patob27

• Members