Woman was mind-blown by her first week results!

WOMAN LOSES 8 POUNDS  IN HER FIRST WEEK!

Raine, 24, from Brewster, WA had enough of her old ways. She welcomed the thought of coming to Live in Fitness, hoping to become the person she was a few years ago. As many look for ways to improve their life and become the best version of themselves, Raine came about Live in Fitness from an internet search, “I looked up fitness retreats. What caught my eye and what I loved was that it said, ‘not a spa.’ That this place was no vacation, I thought it was perfect for me. The discipline is what I was in desperate search of.” 

Putting effort every single day to become that person she was a few years ago, Raine shares what led her to decide to come to Live in Fitness, “I had a lot of problems going in my life. I would stress eat when things went badly. When I fell off the wagon, I kept eating and eating. I couldn’t stop. When I was 245, I told myself, I could not go to 400 pounds. I realized I needed help. That I can’t do this alone.” 

As Raine explained further, certain events led her deeper into her weight gain, “My dad passed away in 2019. There was a lot of stuff happening with my stepmother, family drama. It drained me. So, for the past seven years, I’ve had trouble with my weight. I finally put my foot down and said, enough is enough.”

Raine not only felt the emotional side effects of the weight gain, but physically, it was challenging, “I could barely go on walks or hikes with my family. I was so out of shape. I couldn’t last 10 minutes. I had a hard time getting out of my bed. My knees and my legs hurt. I couldn’t play the sports I wanted to. I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror. All I could see was fat. It made me depressed. It made me miss the person I used to be.” 

She continues, “I would stress eat. I couldn’t control it. I tried diets, intermittent fasting. Even with using these “tools”, I still put the weight back on. It felt impossible to get back to where I was. I felt discouraged.” 

Raine displayed great courage, even at a young age, to decide she doesn’t want to be at the weight she’s at for the rest of her life. Taking one day at a time and realizing this program isn’t a sprint but a marathon, Raine had amazing results for showing up, and staying consistent, “I’m really surprised I loved eight pounds in a week. It’s hard to process it. It helped me become more encouraged to work out and do more. To gain muscle, to be the person who I was years ago. It truly inspired me.”  

Eric, the president of Live in Fitness, designed this result-based program to help everyone with a customized program that will help them get to their goals. Raine explains what so far about this program worked for her, “I love how it’s not laid back. I need discipline. I love the structure. No negativity, no swearing. I’ve been in such a negative environment for so many years that when I came into this positive environment, it changed my mindset. It made me want to get to my goals even more.” 

When asked her opinion of Eric’s philosophies, and approach to fitness and coaching, she shares her thoughts, “There’s things I’ve never thought about. He’s done all his research and it’s all new to me. I must take notes so I can do this at home. It’s mind-blowing for me to be honest.” 

Raine shares what she has enjoyed about the program thus far, “All the above. I love the trainers, the classes, the people, the types of workouts. I love the food is amazing. My favorite dishes are the pancakes and bacon, the flank steak last night was super good.”

As a lasting piece of advice, Raine expresses to everyone to just go for it, “Don’t hesitate. Just do it. You won’t regret it. You may be tired and sore from the workouts, but it will be worth it. You’ll get the results you want if you put in the effort every day.”

More To Explore

Fitness Retreat

Woman was mind-blown by her first week results!

Finally See Real Results: Discover how Raine lost 8 pounds in just a week at our fitness retreat, where real discipline and effort forge lasting results – far beyond what anything else can offer.

Call Now Button