Lance Dropped an Amazing 10 Lbs in His First Week!

Lance dropped an amazing 10 lbs in his first week, for a total of 23.5 lbs in 4 weeks here at Live In Fitness.

Lance is from Washington, DC where he is an attorney, plus an established business owner. Weight has been something he not been able to conquer. As a child he always struggled with weight, trying every diet while watching his weight fluctuate 30-40 lbs over his adult life. His weight gain and obesity has affected every area of his life, from his self-esteem, to the sheer frustration of not being able to enjoy everyday activities.

Lance Live In Fitness

What has been your biggest struggle?
“Three years ago, due to a freak accident, I ended up with a staph infection in my foot and leg requiring two surgeries. After this the doctors put me on blood pressure medications “until I could lose the weight”. Between my chronic foot pain and the medications, weight loss seemed impossible. Most recently, two months of trying my best to lose weight resulted in only 4 pounds lost. I was beginning to question whether I would ever be able to lose the weight.”

Why did you choose Live In Fitness?
“It’s reputation, location, philosophy, nutrition emphasis, and reasonable price point made it too good to pass up!! I got what I expected. Very intense workout days in small classes, excellent training instruction, good healthy meals, and a group of really supportive fellow campers – all pushing each other to the same goals. I feel great about my progress because it’s happening in a healthy way, not through fad dieting and my endurance and overall strength are achieving new heights daily. The program at Live In Fitness has reset my mind, away from the failed diet mindset I have had for 40 years. It has proven to me that I can finally have the body I want for the first time in my life, without starving or straight lifting insane hours everyday. It has shown me how much more my body is actually capable of performing, as long as I take care of it with nutrition, stretching, and proper rest.

Live In Fitness has changed my outlook and optimism about life greatly. I look forward to so many things and moments in life I had basically written off. “

What advice would you give others considering Live In Fitness?
“I would advise anyone to come for at least two weeks. Trust the system. Show up and try. You will never at the end of your life regret the time you put in here trying to find your best self at Live In Fitness!!

Two quotes I love and often reference in my life:”

“Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult-once we truly understand and accept it-then life is no longer difficult.” – M Scott Peck

“Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” – Orison Sweet Marden.

Congratulations Lance on all you have accomplished and what you will continue to accomplish in your future!! You were an inspiration and a true pleasure to have in the program! – From all of the Live In Fitness Team.

Lance – Live In Fitness

More To Explore

Fitness Retreat

Woman was mind-blown by her first week results!

Finally See Real Results: Discover how Raine lost 8 pounds in just a week at our fitness retreat, where real discipline and effort forge lasting results – far beyond what anything else can offer.

Call Now Button