2 replies to this topic

#1 karrose89

karrose89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Hi LIFE clients,
Arleigh has been my mentor throughout my internship here at LIFE. I have been observing her for 1 month now. Arleigh is so passionate about getting her clients healthy. So much of her energy goes into the clients results. Arleigh is a great trainer because she trains her clients differently based on their personalities. She can be the loud persistent coach or relaxed yet motivating coach, all depending on what works for her client. Arleigh helps her clients create a picture perfect vision for their arrival home, helping them leave feeling safe and motivated. Arleigh plays a huge role in her clients weight loss, although she also gives her clients enough independence so they can continue push themselves once they leave LIFE. Arleigh is a wonderful coach to have. Her energy is endless! Arleigh calls her team Arleigh's Angels, so if you are fortunate to become a part of her team consider yourself an angel...or close to!

Kar

PS. Arleigh thank you for sharing yourself with me on this journey. I am so fortunate to be your mentee. Your relentless energy will be a motivation for me to pursue. Thank you for making me feel comfortable here. You my friend and teacher are beautiful:)

#2 arleigh

arleigh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

If you could see me now, I'd be blushing. That was very nice of you to say! I have really enjoyed having you as my mentee as well. You are eager to learn and help me in all ways that I need assisting and I couldn't ask more of you....other than I'd prefer you to like me more than Marco, but I understand he's irresistable ;) Thank you very much Goggins!!!!

#3 peetswood

peetswood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGrants Pass, OR

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

I agree.....Arleigh is the best!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users