1 reply to this topic

#1 marco

marco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end. ~ Julius Erving

This quote is important to me as I love boxing and I love sports. In the end, you have to take care of your body and your mind. Getting in shape is important to have a healthy body and a healthy life. Your body will be with you forever and you need to train it to be successful. Nothing in life that is good comes easy. You have to work at getting things to be great. It is that hard work and determination that really inspire me to work at LIFE. I get to see every day the examples of people putting their body in the best shape they can. Keep up the great work guys! If I can help in any way as you are on your weight loss journey, please talk to me and let me know!

#2 Cory Katherine

Cory Katherine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

Thanks Marco! I love this. I have been noticing lately that I see people all over the place who are taking really good care of their expensive cars- filling up on premium gas, taking them to the carwash every week, waxing and scrubbing the tires and whatnot.
Our cars are vehicles to move our bodies around. Our BODIES are vehicles for moving our souls around. And unlike cars, you can can't replace your body with a newer model when it starts to break down. Why are we spending so much time and money keeping our cars looking nice? They will only be with you for 5, maybe 10 years at most. You've got this body for life. Treat it as well as you do your car- fill it with premium fuel (great, whole, organic food), take it for regular maintenance (massage, chiropractic and regular dr.'s appointments) and of course get it out on the open road (exercise) to find out what condition it is really in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users