Photo

Being a "Loser" is NOT always a Bad Thing!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 asw5086

asw5086

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

First off I would like to congratulate each and every contestant that participated in the Weight Loss Challenge. All of the contestants worked very hard and were very dedicated to their goals and acheivements. Although everyone was so diligent and persistant which caused the runnings to be unbeleivably close, unfortunatly in any competention there has to be first, second, third, and so on and so fourth. I would like to to give Pat a special S/O for coming in first, Chris for coming extremely close in second, and Tim for coming in third. Despite how much everyone lost, the most important fact of the matter is that everyone lost! Everyone of the clients went above and beyond their usual. This competition has made being a loser a good thing because these client lost above and beyond what was expected. Here at L.I.F.E. we all want to be losers to feel like winners and that's exactly what the staff aims to get done. Once again congratulations to everyone who participated and best wishes to all in the continuance journey to a better lifestyle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users