No replies to this topic

#1 rnharding

rnharding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

I woke up still in pain so I took some Tylenol during breakfast to try and ease some of the pain.

My morning started with The Final Challenge for the 4-week challengers. Based on the name, I was worried, but it ended up being half workout and half talking about the mental/emotional aspects of this journey. Omari even shared some of his personal stories with us, which always reminds me that food choices and motivation to exercise is something EVERYONE struggles with no matter what your size, age, profession, etc. Even the workouts he did tested our mental and emotional abilities. Rather than staying in the room and pushing us, he'd leave the room and leave us all to push ourselves. The last exercise was to see how many burpees you can do in 7 minutes. In what seemed to be the longest 7 minutes of my life I was able to do 33 burpees (slightly modified for my knees) which might not sound like a lot but I'm pretty sure I couldn't do 1 when I started so it's all good.

The rest of my day was filled with outdoor circuit, lower body blast, upper body blast, and cardio. I was hurting through the morning but stretched before lunch and again after dinner and things seem to be feeling better (thanks for the reminder Arleigh). Just in time for another PT session tomorrow ;)

Highlight: 33 burpees via my own motivation
Lowlight: No swimming this week due to scheduling conflicts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users