• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amy

amy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

I've spent the last 3 days hobbling around on crutches, which has been challenging in terms of trying to burn calories.

My daily workouts consist of a couple of hours on the hand bike, about 30 minutes on the seated rope pull, and one PT session. The PT sessions have become the highlight of my day. (Thanks Ryan, Sye, and Arleigh!) It's much harder to get my heart rate up without the use of my legs, but I'm still trying to do as much as I can. Omari used the ultrasound machine on my ankle today and gave me a seated exercise to do with the rope, and it was nice to do something different.

I'm pretty excited because I've been released from the crutches and get to walk around normally tomorrow! I still can't use any of the regular cardio machines, but hopefully by Friday I can use the bikes.

#2 Cherise

Cherise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Amy darling! You are such a go getter...you have been working so hard this whole time, and continue to do so with your sprained ankle. All of your hard work has been and will continue to pay off!! Keep pushing hard and we are all here to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users