No replies to this topic

#1 Christina22

Christina22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

So I know everyone is trying to make the most out of this experience at LIFE. You are working hard and learning lots of new things. I'm sure it's going to be hard to remember EVERYTHING when you return home so I thought I'd help you out a little. Here are some of the ab excercises I did in today's class. Enjoy!

Basic crunches - If you feel that you are straining your neck, use one hand behind your head to hold it in place. Or you can make a fist under your chin so your neck is not coming forward.

Planks - Either on your hands, positioned directly under your shoulders, or on your elbows. Keep your back flat.

Rope pull - lay on your back and reach up as if you were pulling yourself up with a rope. Shoulders should be off the matt every time you reach.

Leg Lifts - legs are straight out, lift up about half way. Put your hands under your lower back for extra support.

Side Planks - Again, this can be on your hand or elbow. One foot on top of the other.

Bicycle crunches - Legs move in an out as you reach to meet the opposite elbow and knee.

Leg pumps - lay on your back with feet straight in the air. Hands under lower back for support. Raise bottom off the ground, reaching feet toward the ceiling.

Superman - Lay flat on your stomach. Arms can be out straight above your head or directly at your side. Arch your back and lift chest off the ground as you also lift your legs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users