- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
Plus, unlike in fitness retreats, at the gym not everyone is there to actually work out. A lot of people are there to flirt, show off their bodies and preen. They are not going to be supportive of people who are not already in shape. In fact, they might end up making you feel so bad that you just give up and stop going to the gym. Fitness retreats, on the other hand, keep you motivated and provide you with the emotional support you need to stick to it.
Fitness retreats also teach you how to eat healthy without resorting to bland food or unhealthy fad diets. If you are trying to change the way you eat on your own without the help of a fitness retreat, you may try a fad diet that you can’t possibly stick to, get bored of the food you think you should eat or just give into temptation. After all, the snack machine is always right around the corner, and if you don’t have a support system in place it can be very hard not to just grab a candy bar if you get hungry.
Left on their own, most people won’t stick to a new diet or the gym – so they end up losing a bit of weight in the short term and then gain it back or more once they give up.
This is why people are turning to fitness retreats. They offer you the chance to break the cycle that is keeping you overweight and stuck to an unhealthy lifestyle. You’ll get positive reinforcement and learn to enjoy exercise and healthy living. You won’t want to stick with your bad habits – you’ll actually like the new, healthier ones that you learn at a fitness retreat.
Yet, fitness retreats are a new idea to many people. Either they don’t know fitness retreats exist, or else think that they are scary places where they will be bullied into excessive exercise and made to eat small amounts of unsatisfying food.
The good news is that that is not the case. Fitness retreats are set up so that you feel like you are going on a vacation. Everyone who is at the retreat is there for the same reason you are – they’ve decided that it’s time to finally get in shape, lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle for the long term.
When you are at a fitness retreat you won’t have to deal with muscle boys or super skinny girls trying to vie for each other’s attention. Instead, you’ll be around people who have decided fitness retreats are right for them.
This creates a supportive environment where everyone is working together to get in the best shape possible. You won’t feel like an outcast if you don’t have a perfect body. Instead, you’ll make friends and you’ll help encourage each other to stick to it until you’ve gotten the results that you want.
The staff at fitness retreats isn’t composed of a bunch of former drill sergeants who will try to shame you into exercise or inexperienced personal trainers. They are trained professionals who want to work with you to find the best exercise program for your needs. Instead of yelling at you or shaming you, they’ll help boost your self-esteem and motivate you to get the most out of your exercise routine with positive encouragement.
They also won’t give you a cookie-cutter workout plan. The professionals employed by fitness retreats will evaluate you when you arrive and then create a unique exercise program designed to help you meet your personal fitness and healthy living goals.
Fitness retreats also won’t force you to eat bland food, go on fad diets or starve yourself. In fact, many of them will provide you with five-star meals cooked by excellent chefs and designed by trained dieticians. Then, before you leave you’ll get access to the recipes they use so that you can cook delicious, yet incredibly healthy food for yourself when your fitness retreat is over.
What really makes fitness retreats stand out over the old-fashioned boot camp places that flourished in the 1950s and 1960s is the level of accommodation and service.
Fitness retreats like the Live In Fitness LIFE program in Playa Del Ray, California, offer private suites for their guests and lots of amenities. You won’t be stuck in a dorm in the middle of Idaho. You’ll have your own large room that is just minutes from the beach and great shopping areas. You’ll be able to contact a concierge who can help you with anything you may need to make your stay better.
At your fitness retreat you can expect to have high speed WiFi access, cable television, a business center, maid service, access to members of the staff 24 hours a day – all in a setting that can rival Club Med.
Meanwhile, the best fitness retreats use the latest technology to help you meet your fitness goals. You’ll have the most up to date exercise equipment at your disposal, and advanced systems to help track your progress.
Perhaps most importantly, fitness retreats will find ways to help you have fun while you lose weight and get in shape. Because you’ll enjoy the experience and feel like you are part of a community, healthy living will become something you want to do for the long term – and you’ll stick to your goals for years after you go home.