- Choosing the Right Adult Fat Camp Could Be the Biggest Decision of Your Life
- The History Of Fat Camps, And Why It’s Important To Choose A Fat Camp That Has Been In Existence For A While
- What Are Fitness Resorts And How Do You Choose The Right One ?
- What Is A Fat Farm, And What Should You Look Out For When Choosing A Fat Farm?
- Why Variety In Your Workout Is Important For Weight Loss Success
- Fitness Retreats: Better Than Trying To Lose Weight On Your Own
- Why Someone Would Decide To Go To A Weight Loss Spa
- Fit Camps – The Fashionable Way To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- What Is A Weight Loss Vacation?
(And Why You Might Want To Take One!)
- What You Can Expect From A Fitness Getaway
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Why You Can’t Lose Weight On Your Own
- Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
- Fitness Retreats Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
- Meeting Your Weight Loss Goals
- The Benefits Of Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Retreats
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- What To Expect At A Fat Farm
- Why A Fitness Resort Is Better Than A Traditional Vacation
- Why Do People Go To Fitness Resorts?
- Exercises That Really Work
- How A Personal Trainer Can Help You
- How To Have A Social Life And Avoid Temptations That Will Break Your Diet
- How To Stay Motivated
- How Your Mindset Can Help You Lose Weight
- Never Say Never – You Can Have Your Cake And Diet Too!
- Ways To Eat Healthier
- Fat Farm Myths Debunked
- Putting Fitness Resorts To Work For You
- The Weight Loss Philosophy Of Expert Personal Trainer Eric Viskovicz
- What Do The Best Fitness Retreats Have In Common?
- Losing Weight Step By Step
Breaking Your Bad Habits With A Fitness Resort
But, it’s just like dating. You can know that you’ve always dated losers in the past and now want to date someone who will be healthy for you, but invariably you end up going back to what you know and are comfortable with.
This isn’t particularly surprising. Our subconscious is hard wired to keep us from improving ourselves. It only cares that we are alive. And it assumes that if we are alive, then what we are doing right now is what we should keep on doing. It’s scared of change because it doesn’t know if it will be good for it or not. Your subconscious is not as rational as your regular brain.
What’s worse is that you will be constantly tempted to give into your subconscious desires. Sure, you can fight them for a while, but when you feel lonely or out of sorts – which happens to all of us – you’ll give in to what your subconscious wants just to feel comfortable.
That can mean skipping the gym to go home and watch television. It could mean hitting up the office snack machine. Maybe you’ll grab a pint of ice cream on the way home and promise yourself you’ll do an extra workout later to burn off the extra calories.
It doesn’t matter what the situation is; eventually your subconscious will sabotage your progress and cause you to go back to your bad habits. This means you’ll put back on any weight you’ve lost – and in many cases gain more weight back, and be even more out of shape than you were before.
There is only one way to effectively break this pattern. You have to recognize two things:
1. You can train your subconscious to help you stick to your weight loss plan.
2. You can only do so if you get out of your toxic environment and away from temptation.
Most people don’t realize how toxic their environment is and how it works with your subconscious to make it nearly impossible to lose weight. Your friends will tempt you to hit the bar or go to a restaurant and pack on unneeded calories. It’s so tempting to come home from a long day of work and just chill out on the couch playing Xbox. It’s hard to stay active when you are stuck in your cubicle all day long.
The good news is that if you can get away from your toxic environment, you can build up a resistance to it so that when you come back you can ignore temptation – if you’ve spent your time away working on both your body and your mind.
This is why fitness resorts have gained in popularity over the years. Because they remove you from your toxic environment, they are able to help you break your bad habits and replace them with good ones. They change the way you think about your mind and body and give you the ability to stay motivated and end your relationship with your bad habits.
The best fitness resorts have experienced staff that understand that losing weight isn’t just about diet and exercise, it’s also about your psychology and the way you relate to the world.
When you go to a fitness resort, you’ll spend several weeks outside of your current toxic environment. Instead you’ll be in a new environment that is free of temptation, where you can, in comfort, learn how to make those bad habits seem like a thing of the past.
They have trained psychologists on staff who will take the time to work with you to fully understand why you became overweight in the first place. They will work with you to figure out how you came to develop your bad habits so you can break them.
These psychologists will help you look at your body in a new way and build up your self-esteem so you are strong enough to resist temptation in the real world. Once you have a different psychological relationship with your body, it’s much easier to not only lose weight, but, also to keep it off.
Then, you’ll work with experienced personal trainers who will help show you ways to make exercise fun. One of the things that make us give up on going to the gym is that it can often seem like a chore. But, if you learn to approach exercise as a positive experience you are much less likely to give up on it.
At the fitness resort you’ll also learn new ways to deal with food. Most of us think food that tastes great is fattening, and that healthy food is bland and boring. It doesn’t have to be that way.
The resort will have chefs who will work with experienced dieticians to create meals that taste as great as those served in five-star restaurants, but that are actually very healthy for you. Then, they’ll teach you how to make these kinds of foods yourself so that you won’t feel like you are giving up flavor in exchange for healthy eating.
During this time you’ll be living in the lap of luxury with your own private suite, access to premium cable and high-speed WiFi. You’ll have a concierge on staff ready to help you with any and all of your needs.
And, you’ll be part of a community of people who have all come together with one goal – to help each other lose weight. You’ll probably make new friends who are less toxic than your old ones, and you’ll support each other.
The result is that you will break your bad habits, bend your subconscious to your will, finally get into shape, and keep your body in peak condition for years to come.